These Quick And Easy Nacho Style Chips Can Be Your Next Binge
- Ritisha Garg
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
What if we told you that you could make nachos at home? Nachos being crunchy addictive bites are very popular among all the age groups, especially kids.
The first and the foremost food served at parties are nachos. While you can always buy nachos from markets, the hype you’ll feel with these homemade nachos is going to be pretty much the same or even extra. We are here to provide a helping hand in creating market style nachos at home with us, sprinkled with Mexican seasoning for the crispiest coating and crunch. Nachos are evidently hard to resist particularly when you can make them simply at home. Isn't it true that one gets easily drawn to food recipes that require just a handful of ingredients and can be made within just a few minutes. The recipe we are about to share offers all these plus points that we’ve mentioned above and is also one of the rarest and easiest to make. So let’s get started
- 1 cup makki atta ( cornflour)
- 1 cup maida (fine flour)
- Chili Flakes
- Garlic paste
- Mixed herbs
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Take a big bowl, add cornflour and fine flour into it. Also add chilli flakes, pinch of salt, garlic paste and mixed herbs.
- Mix them well. Take water and start kneading a medium-soft dough. Please take care that the dough isn't too soft and rather tight.
- Keep it aside for 10-15 minutes. Roll the dough and then flatten it in a circular shape.
- Carefully divide the flattened dough and cut triangle shaped nachos.
- Fry the nacho or tortilla chips in a pan on medium/low flame till it gets yellowish-brown in color.
- You can also bake it at 160 degrees in a preheated oven for 15 minutes. Make sure that if you are baking grease the triangle shaped nachos once.
Serve your homemade nachos coated with melted cheese, sour cream, sauce, flavored dips and jalapenos.