Summer Special: Refresh Your Taste buds With This Blue Margarita Cocktail
Updated : June 07, 2021 09:06 IST
Everyone loves a little variation in their drink. Are you also the one who loves to try something new and exciting every now and then? Margarita is a classic cocktail that we all love to drink. Since blue curacao is one of the main ingredients, it is also called blue curacao margarita.
This margarita will definitely give you the tropical vibe you have been looking for this summer. Also, for those who are too lazy to make a cocktail for themselves, let me tell you, it only needs four ingredients and takes five minutes of your time.
Here‘s how to make a blue margarita for yourself:
Ingredients:- ( for one)
● 30 ml Fresh lime juice
● 60 ml tequila
● 30 ml blue curacao
● Cocktail shaker
1. Take a cocktail shaker and fill it with tequila, blue curacao, and lime juice. Shake it well.
2. Add a handful of ice and shake again.
3. Shake firmly until cool, about 20 to 30 seconds.
4. Strain the margarita and transfer it into the glass.
- Take a margarita glass. Cut a slice of lemon and rub it over the rim.
- Then dip the glass in kosher salt. The salt will stick to the lemon juice.
- Top it with a slice of lemon.
- Now pour the blue margarita and enjoy drinking.
- Always use fresh lemon.
- Before pouring, strain the cocktail twice to remove ice chips from the margarita.
Margarita is one of the most loved classic Mexican cocktails in history. You won’t find much difference in the taste from an ordinary margarita, but the blue colour will definitely not let you feel blue. Enjoy this version of margarita with your friends and let us know if you liked it!