Quick Recipe: Try The Bright Coloured Watermelon-Cucumber Juice To Beat The Heat
- Ria Baidya
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
This bright coloured beverage will surely swoon you off with its refreshing nature.
Are you also on a quest for healthy beverages just like us? Then you have surely arrived at the right place. This never-ending search for something cool and refreshing lead us into trying different drinks. Since, summers are all about experimenting with colourful seasonal fruits. You can surely consume them whole but making a thirst-quenching beverage out of it is another viable option. Among a gamut of fruits, watermelon always catches our attention with its juicy and sweet flavour. When we say we can’t get enough of the red pulpy fruit, we truly mean it. This fruit is not only filled with natural sweetness but is also packed with vitamins and minerals. Summers drain our energy and fruits like watermelon can help to replenish those lost fluids with its high source of vitamin C. And combining it with another rich source of mineral like cucumber will also help boost your immunity this summer. Both the fruits are known for their antioxidant properties. So, if you are looking for a natural skin care remedy then this refreshing watermelon-cucumber juice can be a good pick
- 3 cups watermelon
- 1 large cucumber
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or any natural sweetener
- 2-3 mint leaves, garnishing
1. Take watermelon and carefully slice them into medium cubes. Similarly, remove both the ends of the cucumber and roughly chop them.
2. In a blender add the slices of watermelon and cucumber with lime juice and honey. Blend all these ingredients together for a couple of seconds or until they are smooth in texture.
3. In a glass add ice cubes and pour the blended watermelon-cucumber juice into it.
4. Lastly, garnish it with mint leaves.
That’s it, your tangy watermelon-cucumber juice is ready.