Quick Recipe: Have You Tried The Baked Oats Peanut Butter Muffin
Updated : June 29, 2021 11:06 IST
Baked oats peanut butter can easily become a scrumptious meal in your breakfast fare.
In the past few years, we have seen a plethora of food experiments in the culinary world, and we are here for it. An array of delectable dishes that we know of today won’t even have seen the light, if people wouldn’t have tried something extraordinary in their kitchens. Take for instance the viral food trends that really made news in past couple of months, Dalgona coffee, pancake cereal, Tsunami cakes, mugcake and many more such dishes still leaves us in awe. Baked oats is another addition to the list which has caught the attention of all foodies out there. This recipe is a simple concoction of gluten-free, dairy-free and sugar-free ingredients. This guilt-free delight includes oat, banana and peanut butter as main ingredients which provides the essential flavours in the dessert. Baked oats peanut butter can easily liven up your breakfast fare. Oats are known to be brimming with protein and fiber which are good for our overall health, this yummy treat will not only satiate your sweet cravings but will also give you long-lasting energy throughout the day. Without further ado, let's get started with the recipe.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 5-6 cup muffin pan with muffin liners and spray them with nonstick cooking spray to prevent oatmeal cups from sticking. You can also use scentless oil to grease the pan.
2. In a blender add oats, banana, egg, honey, peanut butter, salt, baking powder and vanilla essence. Blend all the ingredients together for at least 30-40 secs or until the mixture has become smooth and silky. If you want you can add another sweetener instead of honey.
3. Add walnuts in the blended concoction and give it a good stir.
4. After this pour the oatmeal batter carefully between the muffin liners. Sprinkle some chocolate chips on top and let it bake for 20 minutes. You can insert a toothpick to check whether they are done or not. And adjust the time according to that.
5. Drizzle some peanut butter on your baked muffins.
That’s it, your healthy delicious oat peanut butter muffin is ready.