Quick Breakfast Recipe: Have You Tried The Delicious Baked Brownie Oats ?
Updated : July 07, 2021 10:07 IST
If you are one of those people who love quick meals then this baked brownie oats can be a perfect recipe for you.
There is a popular saying that mornings define our entire mood throughout the day. So, why not start with something sweet to make it more pleasant? Breakfast is an essential part of our diet and skipping it can be quite harmful for our health. If you are one of those people who believe in a quick meal, then this baked brownie oats can be a perfect recipe for you.
This recipe is laden with essential nutrients which can be good for your overall health as well. It comprises banana, oats and almond milk as prime ingredients which make this dessert a wholesome, vegan meal early in the morning. As you might be aware that oats are one of the healthiest grains among an array of whole grains available in the market. They are jam-packed with various vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants. These nutrients will make sure that you are satiated for a longer period of time. Moreover, the creaminess of banana will also help boost energy which is much needed in this scorching heat. It is a fairly healthy breakfast dessert which will keep your mood pleasant and enjoyable. So, without further ado, here’s the recipe.
1. Grease an oven-safe bowl by spraying non-stick kitchen spray.
2. Take the greased bowl, add the banana slices and mash it with the help of spoon or fork.
3. In the same bowl add oats, cacao powder, milk, baking powder, vanilla essence, granulated sugar and salt. Mix the ingredients well. Make sure there aren’t any lumps.
4. After that, bake it at 350*F for 15 minutes. You can insert a toothpick to check whether they are done or not. And adjust the time according to that.
5. Lastly, top it with chocolate chips.
Your delicious baked oats brownie is ready. Indulge while they are hot and gooey.