If You Are Looking For A Quickie Snack, This Three-Fold Fried Chicken Wrap Is Calling You!
- Jasmine Kaur
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
One, two, three and you are done! That’s how easy it is to prepare this wrap.
How many times have we marched in and out of the kitchen, looking for some snack in the evening? How many times have we opened the refrigerator in search for something yummy to appear magically? We can understand if you are finding it hard to count. Often, the quest for a quick snack ends up in bingeing on biscuits and chips because that requires the least effort. However, it doesn’t really satiate our hunger and we keep going back for more.
For times like these, how does a wrap sound? A wrap that is ready in three folds, specifically. During the lockdown, several food trends made their rounds on the Internet. One of them was a wrap trend and a lot of people tried their hand at it too. It is highly possible that you were one of them. Among the plethora of recipes, here’s one that we tried.
Adding all the things we love to one wrap, seems like a fair deal right? Without further ado, here’s the lip-smacking recipe.
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- ½ kg Boneless Chicken
- All purpose flour (maida)
- 1 sliced tomato
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 lettuce (Iceberg)
- 2 Tortillas
- Cheese slices
- The first step is to prepare the chicken. Slice the boneless chicken into medium-size pieces and coat them in a batter of maida, salt and pepper.
- Deep-fry the chicken pieces and keep them aside.
- Now take your tortilla wrap and cut it from the centre halfway (not completely).
- Imagine the tortilla in four parts, taking cue from the cut as the starting point.
- Start by spreading some mayonnaise on one part and placing lettuce on it.
- Place two tomatoes on it.
- Going clockwise, place onion rings on the next part of the wrap.
- Then place a cheese slice on the next one.
- Finally, add the chicken to the last part.
- The important part is to wrap it the right way. Start by folding from one end and keep folding it till it becomes a wrap.
- Grill it in a pan or sandwich maker to get those grill marks.
- Your three fold chicken wrap is ready!