How To Use Aloe Vera Juice For A Clear And Glowing Skin?
- Gatika Pal
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
Aloe vera juice is refreshing and delicious and has health as well as skin benefits. Here is how you can make it on your own.
If you are facing a skin condition, the first step is to check with a dermatologist. If you need to go for ayurvedic treatment, you should consume one glass of aloe vera juice daily. After a week, you’ll see changes in your skin and whole body. You’ll feel fresh and energetic from the inside. This aloe vera juice can cure acne, burns, rashes, and many other skin problems. Aloe vera juice is good for the whole body, not just for the skin. It builds immunity and strengthens the tissues. Know five skin benefits of aloe vera juice and steps to make it at home.
1. Lightens Blemishes
As we know, aloe vera contains oxidants that boost skin cells production, reduce redness, and fight skin inflammation. So it's a natural treatment for acne marks and blemishes.
2. Cures Sunburn
Aloe vera juice is known for its soothing properties, and it helps you to heal faster, cure damaged skin cells and dead skin.
3. Anti-aging Properties
Besides rejuvenating your skin, it has an antioxidant property that picks and absorbs all the toxins from the body. So by consuming aloe juice, you’ll feel younger and fresh from within.
4. Hydrates Your Skin
It's an ideal juice to prevent or treat dehydration. In addition, staying hydrated can help you detoxify your body and skin to flush out the impurities.
5. Repair and Build Skin Tissues
Aloe vera contains protein that has 18% amino acids. In addition, it is loaded with vitamins A, B, C, and E, which are very helpful to regenerate damaged skin.
How To Make Aloe Vera Juice?
Remove the green parts by using a knife and scoop out the gel with the help of a spoon or fork.
- 1 ample sized aloe vera leaf
- 1 cup filtered water
- 2 lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey/sugar
- Cut a large aloe leaf, scoop out all the sticky gel and rinse this for seconds in running water to remove some bitterness.
- Cut them into small pieces. Transfer the chunks to the blender.
- Give a quick blend with some amount of water.
- Now add lemon juice and honey for a sweet and tangy flavour.
- Again give a blend and add water once it is done. Transfer the juice to a glass.
Your fresh homemade aloe juice is ready in simple steps.
- You can store aloe chunks for at least one week in a lidded airtight container well in the refrigerator.
- The juice can remain suitable for up to 2-3 days in a bottle or small container in the fridge.