Courteney Cox's Recent Instagram Video Will Remind You Of Chef Monica Geller
- Ria Baidya
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
Courteney Cox flaunted her inner chef by sharing the recipe of Cacio e pepe with her 11.5 million followers on the photo-sharing app.
Courteney Cox, an American Actress widely known for her role as Monica Geller in the popular sitcom F.R.I.E.N.D.S where she used to play a chef par excellence, has proven to us that she is, in fact, not very different from the character she played in the sitcom. The 56-year-old actress, has revealed on various occasions, that the character continues to be very close to her heart even though the show was wrapped up 18 years ago.
The actress recently shared a recipe of Cacio e pepe with her whopping 11.5 million followers on the photo-sharing app and reminded us of her iconic character Monica Geller. Courteney shared the recipe video, so that everyone can see the step-by-step process of her preparing the delicious creamy pasta. She even assured her viewers that the ‘pepper pasta or pasta pepper’ is the ‘best’ dish while slurping on the fresh pasta. Cacios e pepe is an Italian delicacy which is quite easy to make and can be rustled up in a few minutes. It is one of Italy's favourite comfort dishes. You can also try this delightful pasta at home. Here is the Courteny Cox's recipe that she shared on her Instagram. We are surely trying it today.
- 200 gm spaghetti
- 3 tbsp whole peppercorns
- Pecorino cheese
- Kosher Salt
1. In a thick bottom pot, boil the spaghetti strands with a pinch of salt. Let it boil until the strands are soft. Strain the excess water and keep it aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a non-stick pan, add whole peppercorns and let them roast for 3-4 minutes until they slightly change their color.
3. Once they are roasted, take a mortar, add the cooked peppercorns and crush them until they are powdery in texture.
4. Take the spaghetti pot and add a generous amount of cheese. Let it cook on low flame until the cheese is melted. If needed you can add water to get the right consistency.
5. Lastly, in your bowl of spaghetti sprinkle the crushed pepper.
And that’s it your Monica-style Cacio e pepe is ready. Eat while they are hot and creamy.