Cheesy Cream Brownie: This Dessert Is Something We've Been Waiting For
- Pragya Jha
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
This sophisticated fudgy brownie can cost you a fortune in a luxury restaurant. So, here’s an easy recipe to create an exact replica of cheesy cream brownies at home.
For this American cuisine, you need to prepare a cheesy filling. To incorporate every ingredient together, read the recipe.
220 grams cream cheese ( cut into pieces )
1/2 cup sour cream
1/3 cup Sugar
140 grams semi-sweet chocolate ( chopped )
2 egg yolk
11 tablespoons butter ( unsalted and cubed )
2 large eggs
1 cup flour
1 cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
6 tablespoons cocoa
Half a teaspoon of salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Lubricate an 8-inch square pan with nonstick cooking parchment spray.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add sour cream, sugar and yolk and beat until smooth.
- Add chocolate to a heatproof bowl and place in a pot of boiling water on the stove. Stir constantly until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the chocolate directly over the butter and let it sit for 2 minutes, the melted butter and chocolate will give the brownie a shiny surface. Add sugar and beat until smooth. Let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Beat egg yolks and vanilla for about 1 minute until smooth and shiny.
- Add flour, cocoa powder and salt. Stir with a wooden spoon until smooth. Don't mix too much.
- Layout the batter in the baking pan and gradually pour over the cream cheese. Pour the remaining brownie batter into the center of the cream cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then remove the pan and toss it on the counter 2-3 times to remove air bubbles, which will make the brownie thicker and softer. Cook for another 10-15 minutes. Let it cool on the rack for 1 hour, then refrigerate for several hours before serving.
You can eat these brownies for 2 days if you keep the leftovers in the refrigerator.