Cheesy Chicken Ravioli: A Gourmet Experience At home
- Pragya Jha
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
Who doesn’t love hot and cheesy ravioli, layered with juicy chicken pieces. Now you can make this recipe at home.
Ravioli is a famous Italian cuisine which has a special place in everyone’s heart. Making this cheesy chicken ravioli at home is a perfect way to have a gourmet experience.
Here’s how to make cheesy chicken ravioli.
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 cups cooked chicken
- 6 bacon slices
- 1 minced garlic
- 1 cup frozen ravioli
- ⅓ teaspoon salt
- ¼ pepper
- 2 ½ cup heavy cream
- Chop the bacon. Add it to a pan and bring the heat to medium-high. Cook until the bacon is crispy.
- Then add the minced garlic for a few seconds, or until it smells good.
- Now make the cream sauce by pouring the heavy cream into the pan. Let it simmer at a slow flame. Remove the pan from the heat and add the grated parmesan cheese. Your cream sauce is ready. Add more cheese if needed.
- Now take a saucepan and add salt. Boil chicken and ravioli in the salted boiling water.
- Separate boiled chicken and ravioli and strain extra water, if any.
- Then add the cooked ravioli to the cream sauce and bacon. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Garnish with basil leaves and serve hot cheesy chicken ravioli immediately.
Can I refrigerate cheesy chicken ravioli?
Yes, you can refrigerate or freeze chicken ravioli. If you are planning to freeze it, try cooking it a little less rather than usual. This way the ravioli will not become soft and liquid-like when you reheat. The ravioli and sauce can be left overnight to loosen in the refrigerator, then reheated on the pot with a little extra cream.