Cheesy Chicken Crispy Puff Recipe To Try On Your Parties Season!
- Gatika Pal
Updated : January 20, 2022 05:01 IST
Chicken puff is a delicious snack that can serve as an appetizer snack for any party or occasion.
Let's welcome the rainy season with sleepovers and parties. Moreover, if you’re looking for last-minute appetizer snacks, then look down for this flaky, crunchy and crispy recipe. These cheese chicken puffs make one of the flavourful hors d’oeuvres for your party. Believe us, and you have a better homemade cheese chicken accompaniment recipe.
For Chicken Marination:
- 500 gm boneless chicken (minced)
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- Salt, to taste
For Chicken Patty Mixture:
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 cup onions (finely chopped)
- Half cup capsicum (chopped)
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste/ minced
- 3-4 green chilies (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Half cup grated cheese
- Fresh coriander leaves (chopped)
For Chicken Puff:
- Puff pastry sheets (maida sheets)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
How To Make Cheesy Chicken Puff?
- To begin with this cheesy chicken puff recipe, first, you need to preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Now take a bowl and assemble the ingredients for marination. Place the minced chicken, add turmeric, red chili, coriander powder, garam masala, and seasoned with salt. Combine all the ingredients properly with your hands. Transfer this marination to the fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- As long as the chicken is in the fridge, we do further preparations.
- Place a saucepan, heat some oil and butter. Add chopped garlic, ginger, green chilies, onions, and again saute for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add chopped capsicum, stir continuously for 4-6 minutes.
- Add marinated chicken, black pepper, and salt. Stir fry the mixture and cook for 5-7 minutes. Continue to cook until the mixture is thoroughly cooked.
- Once it is done, please remove it from the flame. Add cheese and chopped coriander leaves. Mix well in the hot and keep it aside to cool.
- Now jump to assemble the mixture on pastry sheets.
- Cut each sheet into a rectangular shape. Place 2 tbsp of chicken cheese mixture in the middle of each rectangular sheet. Fold the rectangle into halves.
- How to make homemade puff sheets? Take a bowl, add all-purpose flour, 1 egg, oil, salt, and knead with water. And make a dough. Keep aside for 10-15 minutes, with little oil on it. Roll it into small portions and cut them into rectangular sheets. Your homemade chicken puff sheets are ready.
- Seal the edges with the water and press down with a finger or fork to seal appropriately.
- Transfer the puffs to a greased baking tray. Don’t overfill the tray with puffs; leave a little space between them.
- Brush the puffs with beaten egg and sprinkle some pizza spices. Bake this for 20-30 minutes.
- Once it is ready, brush some butter over the crispy puffs for more taste.
Enjoy this with mayonnaise, sauce, or dip.