Believe us; this ultimate delicious, perfect vegetarian snack is filled with cheese, flakes, and spring onion. You can make this whole bunch in less than 10 minutes. This crunchy and cheesy samosa can be served as an appetizer too. So, here we are, sharing a cheese and spring onion samosa recipe to enjoy in the monsoon season.
- 1 cup plain all-purpose flour
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 cups processed cheese (grated)
- 1 cup spring onion (finely, chopped)
- 1 tsp red chili flakes/powder
- 2-3 garlic cloves (crushed)
- Salt, to taste
- Oil. for deep frying
Instructions You Need To Follow For Cheesy Spring Onion Samosa:
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, such as all-purpose flour, salt, and oil. Knead them into a stiff dough by using water. Once it is done, keep this aside for resting. Cover it with a wet muslin/ cotton cloth.
- Time to prepare the stuffing, take a bowl, add processed cheese, spring onions, flakes, crushed garlic cloves, and salt. Combine all ingredients with your hands, of course.
- Now take a kadhai or deep non-stick pan, heat enough oil to dip the samosas for frying.
- Take the kneaded dough, divide them into eight equal portions. Roll out into an oval diameter.
- Cut the oval horizontal in two equal portions by using a knife. Take one piece and join the edges to make a cone.
- Stuff the cone with cheese and green onion stuffing, apply water on the edges, and pinch it well to seal the filling.
- Repeat the process to make more samosas.
- Once the oil is sufficiently heated, slip the samosas and fry them on a medium flame.
- Drain them on absorbent paper.
Your cheesy green onion samosas are ready. Serve them immediately with chili sauce, mayonnaise, or green chutney.