Breakfast Recipe : This Cheela Recipe Can Be Your Monday Motivation, Try Making Them
Updated : August 30, 2021 05:08 IST
Eating the same meal over and over again can make you a little grumpy. Don’t worry we have brought you a quick and easy cheela recipe that you would love to eat any day.
Breakfast is a very important meal of the day. They are supposed to be wholesome and nutritious, but most of our 'breakfast staples' are often very greasy and heavy too. That’s why we bring you the cheela recipe, which is made from the gram flour (Besan) that is rich in essential vitamins, minerals and protein. Cheela can be dubbed as India's answer
Cheela is a scrummy dish that can be put together in a couple of minutes. It is always so delectable and can be paired up with chutney, raita or any smoothie, easily making it a wholesome meal. This nutrition packed meal will surely give you energy throughout the day.
1. Take a bowl and add gram flour, salt, ajwain and turmeric powder. Mix it well.
2. Then add onion, tomato, green chili pepper, ginger and coriander leaves. Mix this mixture until everything is mixed.
3. Now slowly add water. And make sure to make a consistency that is slightly thick but can be poured easily. Adjust the water according to your needs.
4. Take a non-stick pan and grease it well with a few drops of oil and heat it over a medium-low flame.
5. When it’s hot enough, pour a ladle of batter in the center of the pan and spread it as thin as possible.
6. Cook this cheela from both sides for 2-3 minutes or until it is slightly brown in colour.
That’s it your scrumptious cheela is ready to eat. Have a delicious breakfast !