Avocado! Do you know it is a fruit that comes loaded with several minerals and vitamins? And you can make it a portion of your regular diet in various forms. Eating it every morning and scooping it neatly is not just the only option you have. With a couple of veggies, you can throw avocado in your blender and enjoy a yummy smoothie. With a drizzle of olive oil, spread it over your toast, and here's your alternative for regular toast and bread. So, if you have a tough bunch to impress, you can always count on the buttery, tropical flavour of the avocado. Here are a few ways of experimenting with avocado.
- 2 ripe avocado (large) and 1 garlic clove
- A bunch of mint and coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon of black pepper and salt
- ½ sliced onion and tomato
- With a bit of olive oil, blend avocado in a blender.
- Stir minutely chopped tomato pieces and take the batter out in a bowl.
- If you need, you can add some corn seeds
- Add pepper and salt
- With crisps, serve the dip
Avocado Coconut Curry
- 1 teaspoon turmeric, red chilli and coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds and mustard seeds
- 4-5 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 or 2 finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1-2 green chillies
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 dry red chillies
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 piece ginger
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a container.
- After this, when the oil is hot, add 2 dry red chillies, 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds and 1 teaspoon mustard seeds.
- Now add 1 chopped onion, 4-5 finely chopped garlic cloves, 1 piece ginger, 1-2 green chillies and 2 curry leaves.
- Now add 1 or 2 finely chopped tomatoes or tomato puree, 1 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon red chilli, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, and 1 cup coconut milk.
- You should cook these spices well while adding some water must ensure that the spices do not burn.
- After this, take rice flour in a bowl, mix it with water, and add zest to the pan.
- Now add one teaspoon of tamarind paste to make it sour.
- Now put one chopped avocado on the plate and serve it by pouring hot curry on top.