6 Amazing Tips To Prevent And Manage Bloating
Updated : June 15, 2021 12:06 IST
More often than not bloating can be managed on its own and it does not require any drug or medical assistance. There are also some natural ways in which you can beat the bloat.
Do you often just stare at your tummy and wonder why has it ballooned up all of a sudden. Sucking it in is making you feel even more uneasy, just like the pants that you are wearing. It didn’t feel so tight in the morning, what happened now? A bloated stomach is a very common phenomenon. Bloating is often accompanied by pain, gas, frequent urge to burp. There could be a range of reasons why you feel bloated. Gas accumulation is one of the most common causes of abdominal bloating, so make sure you eat right and swallow your food at proper pace. There could be medical reasons behind it too like IBS, food intolerance, weight-gain, eating disorder, or some other gastrointestinal problem. More often than not bloating can be managed on its own and it does not require any drug or medical assistance. There are also some natural ways in which you can beat the bloat.
1. Keep a close look at your diet. Try not to eat fried, greasy foods. Weight gain is also likely to give you a bloated stomach more often than not.
2. It is a good idea to avoid chewing gum. When you chew gum you tend to swallow extra air that goes through your tracts and can lead to bloating.
3. Try to steer clear of sodas or carbonated drinks. Contrary to popular belief, they also lead to gastric troubles.
4. Avoiding foods that cause gas, is also advisable. Rajma or kidney beans, asparagus, lentils, cabbage, broccoli when consumed in excess may cause gas.
5. If you happen to be lactose intolerant, you should restrict or limit lactose intake too.
6. Limit your salt intake, this could help prevent bloating to a huge extent.
Try to limit your drinks in between meals. This could lead to gas formation.
These are some of tips you can try to keep bloating in control.