Mango Recipes: 2 Quick Ways to Whip Up A Delicious Mango Shake This Summer Season.
- Jasmine Kaur
Updated : August 08, 2022 13:08 IST
You know summers are officially here when you smell the scent of ripe mangoes all over the house. Mangoes come packed with abundance of antioxidants which help fight viruses and boost immunity. They are considered great for skin and hair health too. They are a great source of magnesium and potassium too. As much as we all love mangoes, we obviously like experimenting with it too. So why should you eat mangoes the boring way, when you churn up amazing mango milkshakes in a few minutes.
Here are 2 Quick Mango Milkshakes that you can make at home in summers.
Classic Mango Milkshake
This is the most basic and easiest of mango shake recipes.
- Take some mangoes.
- Peel them and scoop out the pulp.
- Slice it into cubes.
- Put this in a blender
- Add some sugar, a cup of cold milk and some ice cubes
- Blend all this together.
- Top it up with some mango cubes if you like.
Healthy Mango Smoothie
This is a creamy mango smoothie which is healthy and tasty at the same time.
- Take some sliced mango cubes and banana cubes.
- Add them to a blender.
- Add some Greek yoghurt. You can use regular yoghurt if you can’t find this.
- Sprinkle some chia seeds for that extra kick of protein.
- Add some vanilla extract and honey for natural sweetness.
- You can add some grated unsweetened coconut too for that crunchiness.
- Blend it all together for a smooth, creamy texture.
Depending on your taste and preferences, you can add more banana to enjoy a thicker consistency or pour some milk to make it thinner. Top it up with some mango cubes and sprinkle some more chia seeds for a fabulous appearance and taste.
which one are you planning to try first?